WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by...

About Me

My photo
I live in Calgary, Alberta CANADA...home of the NHL's Flames and the WHL's Hitmen. I love watching hockey. My favorite player is Alexander Ovechkin, followed closely by Nicklas Bäckström. Then there's my goalies Henrik Lundqvist, and Carey Price. I also like watching the dynamic duo of Toews and Kane. I like watching the Caps, Rangers, Habs, Hawks, and Canucks. But I'll watch anyone play anyone, at any time. I love the game that much. In my limited spare time, I am learning Swedish. I've actually been taking lessons since the NHL lockout in 2004. So, it stands to reason that I pay extra close attention to Swedish players/prospects. Pretty much the only time I'm not thinking hockey is when I'm sleeping, or when I'm at my boxing club.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Best thing about the first round??

In the quarter final round, the best thing about the playoffs is hockey every night. Some nights I can watch three games!! I soak it all in because deep down I know - even though there are two months left of playoff hockey - that the season will be over all too soon.

I love this History Will Be Made stuff. Here's my favourite one...