The Canucks won the game in OT 2 - 1. What I will remember about the game forever is this....
So, the score was 1 - 0 Canucks after 1. That didn't change until there were less than 2 minutes left on the clock in the third. Jonanthan Toews netted a SHORT HANDED goal late in the game.
This is why Tazer is my guy!! All heart baby!
The game didn't end how I wanted to, but good luck to the Canucks and their fans.
Just random thoughts about the game I love...and the players who play it. I am huge Alexander Ovechkin fan, and I love the Washington Capitals. I'm a 'chick', but if you've come here to read about who I think is hot, you've come to the wrong place... Hockey is a regular part of my day. As Ovi says, "what I can say...it is what it is".
WELCOME
Thanks for stopping by...
About Me
- queen of hockey
- I live in Calgary, Alberta CANADA...home of the NHL's Flames and the WHL's Hitmen. I love watching hockey. My favorite player is Alexander Ovechkin, followed closely by Nicklas Bäckström. Then there's my goalies Henrik Lundqvist, and Carey Price. I also like watching the dynamic duo of Toews and Kane. I like watching the Caps, Rangers, Habs, Hawks, and Canucks. But I'll watch anyone play anyone, at any time. I love the game that much. In my limited spare time, I am learning Swedish. I've actually been taking lessons since the NHL lockout in 2004. So, it stands to reason that I pay extra close attention to Swedish players/prospects. Pretty much the only time I'm not thinking hockey is when I'm sleeping, or when I'm at my boxing club.